The Marshall 35th Anniversary Model
The limited edition 35th anniversary amplifiers were first introduced at the 1997 NAMM show. Note the matching white Powerbrake in the picture above.
The 35th anniversary models were limited to 250 pieces each, and are covered in handsome white vinyl. A badge proclaims each piece to be a limited edition.
Models produced were configured with:
- 1959 WSP head - 100 Watt Super Lead Plexi
- 1987X WSP head - reissue of first 50 watt Super Lead with a pair of EL34 valves
- 1962 WSP combo amp - 2x12 "Bluesbreaker" reissue
- 1069AX WSP cabinet - 4x12" angled cabinet loaded with Celestion G12 25 watt "Greenback" speakers with metal handles, salt and pepper fret cloth, and metal corner logo
- PB100 WSP Power Brake - in white finish to match the other 35th anniversary models