ad banner

Thread: FS: 2009 PRS SC-J hollowbody in Vintage Natural, with 57/08 pickups

Default FS: 2009 PRS SC-J hollowbody in Vintage Natural, with 57/08 pickups

Here's the full listing: https://reverb.com/item/30927211-pau...mith-sc-j-2009 with lots more pictures! PM me here if you're interested. $3500 shipped Lower 48, and I'll pick up the PayPal fee.

In 2008-09, Paul Reed Smith made just 300 of the SC-J (Single Cut - Jazz) worldwide, with only 200 for the USA. Here's a fine one from April 2009 with the ebony stop tail.

Fully hollow body with a magnificent flame maple top and back. Wavy striped Macassar ebony veneer on the head stock and fretboard, atop the mahogany neck, and special bird inlays in gold MOP.

I've replaced the pickups with PRS 57/08s (in hybrid nickel/gold) as shown, which are the pickups you really want in this fine hollowbody. Will ship with the original gold PRS Archtop pickups. Case candy includes the original PRS certificate.
    Color: Vintage Natural
    Body: Figured select-grade maple top and back, mahogany middle; thinline 17-inch body size at lower bout
    Neck: Mahogany, Wide Fat neck carve, 10" radius
    Scale length: 25.12"
    No. of frets: 22
    Tuning machines: Grover Imperial
    One very small dent in the finish by one of the tuners - see detailed photos (the red pick points to it, it's hard to spot).

This has a beautiful tone with the 57/08s, and it's got a huge sound to go with its looks. Will ship carefully boxed in its original hardshell case.

=K

Saw this over on TGP yesterday. Beautiful guitar.

--Tom

NICE!!!

Sold! Thanks for looking. On to its next happy owner.

=K