ad banner
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: OK OK!!!

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Pleasantville
    Posts
    14,152

    Default OK OK!!!

    So yeah, I'm still a sucker for a nice guitar. You would think a person's interest would change over the years ... but it hasn't! I'm still hooked!!!

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Columbia, Md: Son of Erin
    Posts
    6,671

    Default

    We all have our passion, Gary.

    I left guitars, and went to straight razors, then ukuleles, then uilleann pipes, then rolex watches, and now... I am not buying anything at the moment. Maybe I can actually save money rather than spend it for a change!
    As you walk the path of life, don't look back... something could be gaining on you.

    My Gear
    My Rear

    Blue canary in the outlet by the light switch
    Who watches over you...

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    1,951

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Brackley
    Posts
    1,462

    Default

    Gary do you gig or play at jam nights? I am more attracted to the buzz you get from playing rather than what you call a 'nice' guitar. As long as I have something that plays and sounds ok, within my limitations, I am happy

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Pleasantville
    Posts
    14,152

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by johnreardon View Post
    Gary do you gig or play at jam nights? I am more attracted to the buzz you get from playing rather than what you call a 'nice' guitar. As long as I have something that plays and sounds ok, within my limitations, I am happy
    I also like collecting fossils JR. No buzz so much with those though! Just ever since I was a kid I've thought they were cool! Everybody's different and that's a good thing!

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Pleasantville
    Posts
    14,152

    Default

    And I don't know if it counts as a collection but I have 3 Colt Pythons, a 4 in. 1960, a 4 in. 1961, and a 6 in. 1979.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Brackley
    Posts
    1,462

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fretbuzz View Post
    I also like collecting fossils JR. No buzz so much with those though! Just ever since I was a kid I've thought they were cool! Everybody's different and that's a good thing!
    I used to collect stones and fossils as well. Still have some





  8. #8
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Pleasantville
    Posts
    14,152

    Default

    Very cool JR!!!

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Lafayette, La
    Posts
    360

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fretbuzz View Post
    And I don't know if it counts as a collection but I have 3 Colt Pythons, a 4 in. 1960, a 4 in. 1961, and a 6 in. 1979.
    I also have about 6 Pythons, the best revolver ever made in my opinion. I heard something about them restarting production on the Python line...Heard anything about this or have you seen any for sale, NEW? Guns and Guitars, And of course Star Wars Memorabilia and New Orleans Saints "Everything"...
    G
    I have dealt with everyone here for the most part not a bad experience yet, you guys are great! - G

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Pleasantville
    Posts
    14,152

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by george4th View Post
    I also have about 6 Pythons, the best revolver ever made in my opinion. I heard something about them restarting production on the Python line...Heard anything about this or have you seen any for sale, NEW?
    I heard the talk about restarting production, but I think it's more wishful thinking. I'm not sure it would be financially feasible for them to reproduce the attention to detail that they did in the old days. They did so much by hand. Maybe they could do it if they were put together in a custom shop setting.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •