ad banner
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: OK OK!!!

Default OK OK!!!

So yeah, I'm still a sucker for a nice guitar. You would think a person's interest would change over the years ... but it hasn't! I'm still hooked!!!

We all have our passion, Gary.

I left guitars, and went to straight razors, then ukuleles, then uilleann pipes, then rolex watches, and now... I am not buying anything at the moment. Maybe I can actually save money rather than spend it for a change!
    As you walk the path of life, don't look back... something could be gaining on you.

My Gear
    My Rear

Blue canary in the outlet by the light switch
    Who watches over you...

Gary do you gig or play at jam nights? I am more attracted to the buzz you get from playing rather than what you call a 'nice' guitar. As long as I have something that plays and sounds ok, within my limitations, I am happy

Quote Originally Posted by johnreardon View Post
    Gary do you gig or play at jam nights? I am more attracted to the buzz you get from playing rather than what you call a 'nice' guitar. As long as I have something that plays and sounds ok, within my limitations, I am happy
    I also like collecting fossils JR. No buzz so much with those though! Just ever since I was a kid I've thought they were cool! Everybody's different and that's a good thing!

And I don't know if it counts as a collection but I have 3 Colt Pythons, a 4 in. 1960, a 4 in. 1961, and a 6 in. 1979.

Quote Originally Posted by fretbuzz View Post
    I also like collecting fossils JR. No buzz so much with those though! Just ever since I was a kid I've thought they were cool! Everybody's different and that's a good thing!
    I used to collect stones and fossils as well. Still have some

Very cool JR!!!

Quote Originally Posted by fretbuzz View Post
    And I don't know if it counts as a collection but I have 3 Colt Pythons, a 4 in. 1960, a 4 in. 1961, and a 6 in. 1979.
    I also have about 6 Pythons, the best revolver ever made in my opinion. I heard something about them restarting production on the Python line...Heard anything about this or have you seen any for sale, NEW? Guns and Guitars, And of course Star Wars Memorabilia and New Orleans Saints "Everything"...
    G
    I have dealt with everyone here for the most part not a bad experience yet, you guys are great! - G

Quote Originally Posted by george4th View Post
    I also have about 6 Pythons, the best revolver ever made in my opinion. I heard something about them restarting production on the Python line...Heard anything about this or have you seen any for sale, NEW?
    I heard the talk about restarting production, but I think it's more wishful thinking. I'm not sure it would be financially feasible for them to reproduce the attention to detail that they did in the old days. They did so much by hand. Maybe they could do it if they were put together in a custom shop setting.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast