ad banner

Thread: GOTM Feb PS 594 top is sick !!!

Default GOTM Feb PS 594 top is sick !!!

Hi guys,

i know this is old but yesterday I watched the video with Paul presenting the "new" 594 as a PS model, and man this large tiger bands yellow finish is just sick sick sick...

I wish I could just find one regular production 594 with that kind of top and finish ...

From your experience, do you think it is possible?? Or should I go the PS way to get one close to that?? How much would it cost??

Thanks guys !!!

PS: if you own that particular model and want to sell it, please pleaaaaase contact me, I fell in love ahah!!!

Are you talking about the guitar in this thread? http://forums.prsguitars.com/threads...aaaaaat.17784/

Quote Originally Posted by -CM- View Post
    Are you talking about the guitar in this thread? http://forums.prsguitars.com/threads...aaaaaat.17784/
    I am at work so I can't watch, but if it is the one where Paul talk to a guy and then open the box on the table... yes it is... you can't miss this wonderful yellow tiger top

Good lord! I am in love, all over again!
    PRSi....SAS, HB II, ME I, DGT Wood Library, 408 BRW, P22, DC 245

Quote Originally Posted by django49 View Post
    Good lord! I am in love, all over again!
    Isn't it perfect?? The most Gibsonesque PRS I have seen and I love it !!!

Quote Originally Posted by micamused View Post
    I am at work so I can't watch, but if it is the one where Paul talk to a guy and then open the box on the table... yes it is... you can't miss this wonderful yellow tiger top
    I didn't link to a video. But you must be talking about the below video. You should click the link I posted earlier.

Ohhh I clicked now, nice one too, even if Quilted tops are not my favs, being a vintage gibson lover, I prefer some flames, preferably spaced with large bands... like the one of the video

Quote Originally Posted by micamused View Post
    Hi guys,

i know this is old but yesterday I watched the video with Paul presenting the "new" 594 as a PS model, and man this large tiger bands yellow finish is just sick sick sick...

I wish I could just find one regular production 594 with that kind of top and finish ...

From your experience, do you think it is possible?? Or should I go the PS way to get one close to that?? How much would it cost??

Thanks guys !!!

PS: if you own that particular model and want to sell it, please pleaaaaase contact me, I fell in love ahah!!!
    I now own that particular guitar. These GOM 594s are fantastic. They are my new absolute #1s

If you are seriously looking for one, be prepared to pay good money. Most are going for more than retail which was about 10k USD. There is one available in Australia at Gumtree.com.au. Not affiliated at all.

Good luck if you are going for it! Show pics!
    Last edited by Base6; 01-22-2017 at 02:17 AM.