ad banner
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I never expected an SE to gig this well....

What hard case do you have that sitting in?

SE's are Very Very nice guitars, for the money way better than the other guitars in that category, I love them and so do the kids that I donate to. Their teachers can't believe how well made they are and the playability. Hell, I play my SE's often, very often. And they are very cool to trick out.
    G
    I have dealt with everyone here for the most part not a bad experience yet, you guys are great! - G

Put American made nuts on them, and use Mann's locking tuner conversion, then replace PUPs however you want (with push/pulls or toggles as desired), and you have a guitar worth twice/thrice what you paid (or more if you got one used). I have three SE EGs, plus an SE standard-22 with Artist treb and vintage Bass (articulate and warm, full cleans and rich deep neck tones).

Granted, my '03 swamp ash is as versatile as it gets and my Santana [MD] is the highest quality craftsmanship on the planet.

On one of my SE EGs, I put an yngwie malmsteen signature neck PUP in it. Wow.

Count me among the fans of the SE, particularly the SE One. It feels as well made as my Std22, and I like the tuners better

The One, SE245, and SE Angelus all see stage time regularly. Fantastically reliable and sounding guitars.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12