ad banner
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My Intro On BaM

Quote Originally Posted by docbennett View Post
    I had one of those Walnut PRS. I got it from Rumbleseat at a time when they marketed it as "one of only 2 ever made". OK. Sure.

Actually, that was the guitar that resulted in my exiting the PRSforum. It was a '94 CU24....the year that Paul was making a lot of weird tops...like Bubinga, and other exotic wood tops. I had a small collection, and was trying to sell the Walnut on the forum. Someone made the comment that they like walnuts on brownies, but not on Guitars. couple of additional nasty comments, so I left that forum and never returned.
    Actually, I did sell the Walnut for a decent price on Ebay. But, it looks like Z's preceeded the "2 Walnut PRS from '94 that were the only ones ever made.

So...you had three of them, huh Mike? So much for Rumbleseats's truth in advertising.
    They made three of them, and I had all three. I sold that one to Rumbleseat.

Quote Originally Posted by Z View Post
    They made three of them, and I had all three. I sold that one to Rumbleseat.
    If only I knew you when.
    If I had a dollar for every rich guy with top of the line gear who can't play...... I'd be a rich guy with top of the line gear who can't play.

Quote Originally Posted by paintguy View Post
    Look how nice and polite you used to be.
    Yeah, I noticed that too!

Quote Originally Posted by Z View Post
    Yeah, I noticed that too!
    I blame Sterling.

If I had a dollar for every rich guy with top of the line gear who can't play...... I'd be a rich guy with top of the line gear who can't play.

Z was a newbee?
    -Hard to believe.
    Hey, I think I have one of those guitars
    "From the land of pleasant living"

To think you used to be a BaM member, then you bought the site!
    Mike, thanks for the trip down memory lane and a boatload of thanks for all the things you've done for each of us ... and the PRS community ... since.

Magic World Publishers: http://blamepro.com/mw

NotNewbie Z - hi! How much it cost to buy secret internet web and run? Do Internet buddys come with price? Maybe I help to get more friends on American internet if I buy one? Then I get more fans for Chicago blues gigs next summer.
    Other deel with bad med fall thru so maybe this best way to get big fast and roll in cool bucks. Is this maybe good plan?

And long winded. I don't think I have ever seen another post from him that long.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12